Friday, March 12, 2010

Yummy 5 Minute Chocolate Cake

Have you tried microwaveable cakes?  There are a few varieties in the grocery store, and they are pretty yummy.  While trawling instructables today, I noticed an article that shows you how to make them yourself from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.

It may take a few moments longer, but if you consider the trip to the store, you might come out ahead.  Not to mention that you get to choose what goes in the mix!

Check out this YouTube video I clipped from the instructables, then go check out the full article here so you can try it yourself.  I know I will.



Original instructable authored by scoochmaroo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I forgot to tell you to check out the comments on the original post to find interesting variations on the original idea.

    ReplyDelete