Sunday, April 4, 2010

Google Chrome Beta

I'm running Google Chrome 5 Beta these days.  I love to get every new feature as it is developed.  However, it's not all poots and hoots. Once in a while they remove a new feature you love.  Other times they break things that have been there forever.

I was thinking about using RoboForm to keep track of my passwords and help fill out all of those bothersome webforms I use over and over.  Guess what?  It doesn't recognize the Chrome beta as a supported web browser.

RoboForm: Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management

Oh well.  I guess thats the price you pay for living on the edge.  Maybe I will find a way to run the stable and beta side by side and use Autohotkey scripts to manage opening them with separate hot keys.  Perhaps I can have the best of both worlds, as long as I keep them separate.

Mouse and keyboard macros and hotkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment